Monday, October 31, 2005

"BABY BABY BABY"....wow, that is what I hear my 15 year old brother say to his girlfriend on the phone....now, for those of you who don't have a younger brother--I will try and describe the cringe that swept up and down my spine. I wouldn't say we were close by any stretch of the imagination, but to hear him talking to a girl like that was definitely a wake up call for me--he's not that annoying little boy anymore...he's growing up to become such a great guy (hopefully he won't be jaded by girls very soon)...My family is in town and to see them is like Godiva chocolate--soooo goood ( in my best Adam Sandler voice)....all the monuments in one day--whew...but, I am going to sleep tonight after being with my momma all day! I am getting my hair did tomorrow morning--pictures will follow...I promise! BABY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you really hot! I would like to learn more about you! Boyfriend? Want one? hah I wish you would update the site more so I could learn more about your wonderful personality.I think we have a lot in common. From the south, have some brothers, etc. Where is the pics with the new hair cut?

Anonymous said...

Easy killa....

Anonymous said...

That was in MY best Adam Sandler voice... btw