Friday, December 16, 2005

Snowboarding--this is my latest undertaking...well, it will be as of this coming weekend...I can already see the bruises and the faceplanting...the snow and the hot tub....and the pictures indicting me of all my clumsiness...(probably on my butt more than my feet!) I am really excited about the trip..we are heading up to Penn. on Sat morning pretty early and I'll take about a one hour lesson (while my friends look on and laugh hysterically)and then learn how to get on and off the lift...now that in itself scares me a little. But, I can say--at least my outfit will match and I will look cute--hah...

The weather up here is getting pretty cold...21 degrees at the moment...no snow (on the way to work it was raining...so I am sure I'll be driving on some ice tomorrow morning). I have to work a few night shifts before I come home for Christmas, but only four...I am going to drive home the day after Christmas with a carload of stuff...possibly stopping in Knoxville to see some friends...(I don't know if I can drive 14 hours home or not)...anyway...to say the least--if you want to call me the day after Christmas...well, I will have plenty of time to talk! I'll let you guys know how the snowboarding went...and I am sure there will be plenty of pics...


Amber

No comments: