Monday, December 26, 2005

Sooooo.....Maybe the snowboarding wasn't my thing, since I broke, not one bone, but two bones in my arm. I wound up in the emergency room at 11:00 pm the first night. Let me tell you about having your hand set-IT HURTS! I didn't cry until he had to uncross the bones in my wrist. And then the flood gates opened. Still in some pain but hopefully will be better soon. I'll be out of work for about 6 weeks but hopefully will still be in Little Rock. I should hear from my company sometime this week regarding placement.

Packing really stinks(mom's word not mine) when you have two hands, but try packing with one hand. I don't know what I would have done without Kristie (the arm wrestling queen-pictures will come later). She did my hair(in a way I didn't think could be done), washed my clothes, and packed my car. I also couldn't have done it without my step dad getting my brother a plane ticket on such short notice (the next day) and my brother hauling all my crap through three states. What a great and gorgeous family (there she goes again-trying to edit).

So for now, I'm sitting on my mom's couch while I dictate and she types.(And tries to edit) I'll be here at least a couple more weeks and will be appearing in Las Vegas for my birthday January 17 (presents accepted). hee hee...So give me a call if you get bored...I'll be here!

I go to the doctor on Wednesday to get a permenant cast. Hopefully he'll tell me everything looks good and I won't need surgery. I will be in a cast for about 5 more weeks...That's it for now....Hopefully I'll have pictures up soon. Have to figure out how to get pics from my computer (without internet @ mom's house) to my mom's computer (with internet--wireless...which i don't have--next project)...okay, that's it.

oh, but i was THE cutest one up there with my outfit....even Josh said so...hah!
ciao,
Ava Giselle B
aka Amber Nicole

2 comments:

Morris said...

If I give it a kiss will it make it all better?

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

Anonymous said...

Whenever I need a little smile I just think of Ava and Mia doin' a little dance. Can't wait for your birthday weekend! Did you book your ticket?

xo, Mia


PS - Shadow says he misses you too. First things first.