Thursday, March 02, 2006

Happy Spring Everyone...things are going just fine here in the small town of Little Rock...It seems to be the perfect dose of medicine for me...I have rested well and have been working extra...no real news...of course, there have been dates and tears over some of those dates, but then the next one comes along and makes up for the jerk who didn't know what he was letting go. (Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?) No seriously...I am really liking the city...not a heck of a lot to do here, but it's a very easy going city. I want to go to Boston for baseball season, but I don't know if that is going to happen or not...currently, there are no ICU jobs open there from what I hear, but that can't be the case...I kind of have a feeling my recruiters are jerking me around like they have been on a couple of other issues...so we'll see what happens.

The people here are super--I have met a wonderful friend here...so much fun, beautiful, and the greatest personality! I will try to post a pic of us in the next couple of days...we got some snow and ice here a couple of weeks ago and I got snowed in at her house with her and her two daughters...It was loads of fun...eating junk food and not working out!

I went to my first Catholic mass on Sunday night...very interesting and eye opening...the things you here being brought up southern baptist aren't always the correct things about catholicism...it's always good to experience it first hand...a lot of up and down and saying "watermelon watermelon watermelon", but other than that -- I was intrigued...and went to target on a date after church...at least I think it was a date....hmm...that's definitely a later blog!

Brock Nelson--I wish you the best of luck in LA buddy! I'll come see you sometime this month and Mia Peretti--we'll figure out how to get together soon!

Ava

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl - it is so GREAT TO SEE YOU - I'll send your blog address to Cheryl - she can check it out at work. I got "Gary's" puppy - her name is Lucy (duh - you know that-you've been to my blog!) I'll definitely add you to my links - I try to post at least once a week. BTW - did you know Joseph is getting married in April - I believe Cheryl and I are going to make the trip.
BTW - you look so gorgeous BUT I was shocked that the word MAGNET appears no where in your blog - now what's that all about????