Sunday, May 07, 2006


Newberry street--Lots of shops and restaurants!

What a beautiful city! There are parks everywhere and everyone is loving being outside! I had brunch at the cutest little french restaurant today...we sat outside and sipped mimosas and went to the park and people watched...the weather is sunny and about 75 degrees...there are cute bakeries and flower shops everywhere. I live right outside Beacon Hill which is one of the nicer areas in Boston...it has all these cute streets with rowhouses and shops that are in the basement. I saw Fenway yesterday...wow...these people know what going to a baseball game is all about! Everyone is really excited about every game...bleacher seats go for $90 a piece...can you believe that? EVERYONE is dressed in Redsox gear...Atlanta didn't have that..(sorry Gary, I know you don't want to hear about it!)

Tomorrow I start work...I took the shuttle the other day and then walked a couple of blocks to the hospital...it is HUGE...I hope everything goes okay...I don't really know what to expect -- I usually have one day of orientation, but here I have two weeks...

My stuff should get here tomorrow and then I'll get cable set up on Tuesday...I am on day shift the first month and I don't know what it will be after that..anyway, that's all for now...I thought I would give you guys some pictures! Bye!

The view from my apt!

No comments: