Friday, January 20, 2006



Back from Vegas...very tired...spent all of my birthday in the airport! I missed my flight so I wound up not getting home until about 10 CST which is 8 Vegas time...so basically it was another 12 hour traveling day...



Vegas was a blast...I would like to say it was without drama, but I would be lying...The biggest mistake you could ever make is to take someone you actually like to Vegas...because by the end...you aren't going to like them in the least bit...Let's just say we turned in to evil practical jokers--Brock, Mia, and I were all fine...we rocked the Hard Rock at least three nights...we saw all the UFC guys and went to a party of theirs...The guy from fear factor was there...too bad Nico wasn't there, Mia...he could have name dropped him now!!! I find name dropping extremely annoying...Mia was "dating" this guy who knew- somebody- who -was- about -to -get- out- of- work- that- could- get- us- into- somewhere- that- was- really -really -cool- and- we- are- just- going- to- wait- on- him- for- another- couple- of- minutes...he tried to name drop all night and really the only person who got dropped was him by the end of the night...we lost him...after we got rid of him, we actually had a lot of fun...



The hotels are crazy big...bigger than I ever thought they would be. The Paris was probably my favorite followed by Caesar's Palace...The Bellagio was nice, but the bartender was SMOKING HOT...Hah hah "fruit loop" Brock N! I didn't gamble at all...I just always think of what I could have spent that money on...but I have no problem gambling other people's money! I wound up seeing a couple of people I knew from Mississippi way back when...they were standing at the bar--both were in town for business--we haven't seen each other for about five years...crazy, how small of a world it is...



I don't know when i am going to AR...the past couple of days have been so crazy...I guess they decided it wasn't in their (the hospital) best interest to have me come right now with a cast on my hand...which is fine, but they should have told me that before the day I was going to move...everything is up in the air at this point...I have to start next week though or my insurance lapses...anyway--it will work out...I am just anxious to get this cast off and go back to my regular life.

Enjoy the pictures...



Amber

No comments: