Saturday, January 21, 2006




My mom is keeping this little girl that her neighbor's adopted from the Ukraine...she is a really cute little girl, but the most impressive thing to me is her personality. She loves to dance--to anything...a commercial can come on the tv and she'll start dancing...her speech is of course a little hard to understand, her being two and all...she calls my mom "titi" (my mom's name is tina)...it's hilarious...she just looks and you and smiles after she says it...She has a wonderful family and a wonderful sitter (though I might be a little biased on that)....She's a lucky little girl...Her mom has a blog that she has kept from the beginning of the process of adopting Sophie...It's a great website and I'll put the link up...Here are a couple of pics of Sophie...Enjoy!!

1 comment:

LeeandShannan said...

That little girl from Ukraine is just an ordorable little doll! She looks just like her Mom (wink wink). You can tell she is really loved and well taken care of at her babysitter's house. Oh, of course she loves her Ms. Titi too!!