Monday, December 01, 2008

Expense Reports...

I don't know why I let some of the smallest things in life bother me the most!?! I have been trying to do ONE expense report--it feels like, for the past eight hours....one thing after another doesn't work...the system, my stupid stupid new printer (my company gave me--we'll just say it's not a mac).....arrgghh...the frustration...so I went and ran three miles...at least something positive came out of frustration....maybe I'll actually fit into that dress Friday night!
I finally got an appointment with Santa Clause...yes, I know how ridiculous it seems that we have to have Santa appointments here in Atlanta, but that is the way it is....so Wednesday is the big day....everyone keep their fingers crossed--she screamed bloody murder last year and matched the red vest Santa had on. I have been trying to show her pictures of Santa this year to get her more acclimated--we'll see!
I figured out a way to get the rest of my workout in while being at home...she likes to sit on my lap, so I put her on the exercise ball with me tonight and did my crunches--genius, I know....why didn't I think of this before??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you on this site again, and know I can come and check you out (as if the phone wasn't good enough). Please know that I am often times thinking of you and more often praying for you. You two hold my heart in your hands, and I love you dearly.

Papa