Thursday, December 18, 2008

Taco Bell

LG is my child for sure...she may not look just like me, but she certainly has so many of my characteristics...like, my love of Taco Bell! This kid ate a whole bowl of pintos n cheese and an entire soft taco--all by herself, of course...
In other news, I have been sick as a dog...I am feeling a little better now, but it's been a long road! My eyes are all swollen and red...uggh..poor LG--she's been so sweet...hugging on me...I feel so bad that I can't play with her...
I hope everyone has a great Christmas...I can't believe it is already here! Looking back at the pics from this year...so much has happened...LG learned how to crawl, walk, and talk...she's growing up so quickly and I can't seem to remember everything! I look forward to a new year and great memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beautiful Girl, she may not look like you, but she definately has your personality (which is just as beautiful as you). You are such a wonderful niece and person, just keep growing in Christ and let Him lead you and you will do even greater things than you imagine. You have a beautiful daughter and are a wonderful mother, which I really never doubted you would be, you have so much love to give her. Just know that I love you always.
Love you both,
Fluffy