Tuesday, December 02, 2008

whew...

Finally getting to sit down (it's 7:30pm)....after working all day and getting to the gym then getting LG and cooking dinner, cleaning up the kitchen....all I can say is WHEW!!!! I have started trying to cook more and what I have found is making different meals out of some of the same ingredients is the easiest way to get good meals throughout the week....For example, I'm making a beef stew for tomorrow night, but while I was cutting up the veggies, I put half of them in a glass baking dish and roasted them for tonight...I gave her veggies and some leftover turkey...she loved it!! I figured out if I give her specific things to do...she loves to help me...her favorite is throwing things in the garbage can...(I wish she could take out the trash--that's my most unfavorite!) Anyway, after bath and a book she's down...whew.

No comments: