Thursday, December 04, 2008

LG doesn't think Santa is so great!



Ha...so the Santa visit went worse than I thought...I have been showing her pictures and cartoons with Santa hoping to avoid the escapade from last year. When we got checked in, I picked her up out of her stroller and she's all smiling and waving...saying HI to Santa from 15 yards away...when it was her turn to sit in his lap, she suddenly turned into a "mama monkey"...she was not having it...kicking and screaming...I sat down beside Santa and she was trying to get out of MY lap....poor Santa (poor mama is more like it)...I am afraid I scarred her for life with horrible Santa experiences...I was so hopeful...oh well...at least she loves her mama!


I am exhausted...work is kicking my butt...and I've got soo many articles to read...there is so much to keep up with outside of what my company wants me to know...I finally got my old printer/scanner hooked up...that new P.O.S. is gone!!! Yay...I had to find a website that had a download to my old driver for my camera....I couldn't upload pics or anything...but I found it...here is the pic that will be on the christmas cards this year...

The big Christmas party is tomorrow night...I've eaten so well this week (except for the Taco Bell Wednesday for lunch--eek) and I ran everyday this week except Wednesday (ok, so it wasn't the greatest day)...sooo hopefully, I'll be able to zip my dress....I hope everyone is having a great week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least she was all prettied up whilst kicking and screaming. Who needs strange Santa anyway? Everyone knows the REAL Santa is PAPA!!!

Luv u both much! xxx

Papa